fredag 26 oktober 2012

First Exam of the Year

So, Saturday I had my first exam at Uni. I think (mostly hope) that it went OK. At the moment I'll be more than grateful for a passing grade. My plan at the moment is to pass this exam, and then rock the next one. To get a good average. We then celebrated with beer, which my head this morning thought was a very bad idea.

Sunday evening was spent at a "spex" which is a kind of amateur theatre by university students, often involving musical numbers and some interaction with the audience. This production was called "Buffalo Bill" and was of course set in the Wild West featuring indians (or native Americans), cowboys and missionaries. I am extremely impressed with the quality and wonder at how much work they must have put into it. You can tell they're having lots of fun performing, and I'm more than tempted to join. Not as a performer of course, but they'll need people behind the curtain as well.

Inga kommentarer: