onsdag 7 november 2012

A trip to Malmö

Today was the first day since I arrived in Lund I actually left town. Me and my friend took an early train into Malmö, the third to largest city in Sweden, to do some shopping and simply have a good time. And I can tell you, it felt good to leave the Lund-bubble, as we call it. Its easy to get caught up into a life of routine and then a trip like this is truly needed. Spending some time at H&M, Weekday, Monki and several second hand stores I spent more money than I'd like to admit. But if you don't shop often you can spoil yourself when you actually do. Is my philosophy. I could pretend to be a fashion blogger and take pictures of myself in all my new clothes, but I'm too lazy. Maybe later. My problem have been that I don't have any clothes for the fall and winter season but now I'd like to think I am better prepared.  At least a little.
The problem with shopping is that once you buy a piece of clothing you immediately start to think out new outfits and then realize you're missing a crucial part of that outfit. Like how well my new sweater would go with a denim shirt. So you buy another piece of clothing and the circle is complete. Or in my case, left surfing the web for good bargains on denim shirts. Or good looking denim shirt I can't afford.

Or is that only me?

Inga kommentarer: