lördag 19 december 2009

BREAK :D

Thursday was last day of school for this semester, which means that the only thing I've been doing is to relax at home and hanging out with people.
Thursday evening we celebrated christmas break with dinner at an Italian restaurant. Unfortunately our sick friend got lost and came 45 minutes late and something. She walked around Stockholm with a fever and a cold. Umm, we were not worried at all,. Absolutely not. Destiny or coincidence helped her find where we were. Choose one.
Friday I technically didn't left the sofa until I was gonna meet up with the girls at 6 pm. I am mad lazy. Of course I also missed the bus so I was late. Then we made Pasta Bolognese and watched Love Actually. It was super. Or lovely as they said in the movie.

Today I have also just been lazy and tonight there is some kind of show in my school, the Snow Show, so I will probably head over there in an hour or so.

Inga kommentarer: