fredag 4 december 2009

movies

Ummm, so. I been watching a lot of movies lately, both older ones and new releases. Especially on Friday nights when I'm incredibly tired and normally are asleep in front of the TV. Some examples are 17 Again, Role Models, Let the Right One In and Flickan som Lekte Med Elden (The Girl Who Played With Fire). These are all very good movies, but different.

My stepdad has a book called "1000 movies you have to see before you die" and is, as you maybe can figure out, about great movies, or I should maybe describe them as masterpieces that you can't miss. They are ordered with the earliest movies in the beginning and newest in the end. I'm planning to follow that book and watch every single movie in order, from beginning to end. This will sadly probably never happen, but it would be fun though. Anyone who wants to join me?

Inga kommentarer: