torsdag 7 juli 2011

All this happened, more or less

Since I am now a High School Graduate and no longer a student, life has taken a few new turns. I have left the safe environment called school in which I have spent the last 13 years of my life and now entered the world of adults for real. Well, not really since I still live at home, but almost. My parents already have plans for what to do with my room when I'm leaving, so I have almost moved out.

To celebrate my newly given freedom, me and a friend are going to spend 30 days traveling Europe, first by plane, then by train. We're leaving For Milan on the 19th from Stockholm Skavsta and then we'll see where we will end up.

Everyday we check something off the unwritten prepare list. Two days ago we booked an apartment in Berlin. Today I bought a nice, soft, pair of pants which I will wear during our long train rides. Small small steps that makes the trip feel closer.

Inga kommentarer: