måndag 12 december 2011

My Last Week

My last week in Luang Prabang is here. The 19th of December I will rise before dawn to catch my flight to Bangkok. That leaves me with six days to spend in Luang Prabang. There is still one thing I need to do here, namely visit the Royal National Museum. This is a must when visiting Luang Prabang, but I have still not taken the time to go. Hopefully tomorrow. Except for the museum however, I have done everything that I really want to do here in Luang Prabang. To not get super bored this week though, I have created a schedule to follow:

13/12: National Museum, check with Tiger Trail for Kayaking tours. Maybe go chanting.
14-15/12: Maybe go kayaking, depends if TT have tours. Temple day, by bike visit all the wats mentioned in the guide book. Go chanting.
16/12: Chill, maybe massage again? Last of the christmas shopping.
17/12: Dinner with american friend.
18/12: Last day in Luang Prabang, and my host's birthday. No specific plans so far.
19/12: Bangkok!

We'll see how strictly I will follow the schedule, but at least it is some guidelines to go after.

Inga kommentarer: