söndag 28 oktober 2012

Fall has found its way

So it seems like fall has found its way to Lund. Despite the rain we had earlier, it was never really cold. As soon as the sun showed up one could almost walk around without a jacket. But not any more. Now when I look though the window I see a lovely, sunny day but when I go outside my fingers tend to freeze if I forget to wear gloves. Which means summer is officially over. The thought of fall is depressing for many as one are well aware that five months of darkness is ahead. I am no different. Fall is a heavy thing but like all the seasons even fall has some charms. The trees turn from green into yellow and red and orange. And in Lund the leaves even stay on the trees! Staying in watching a movie with a cup of hot tea while rain fall outside. And fall fashion is of course the most exciting of all the seasons, jackets, hats, gloves, scarves, knitted sweaters and black leather boots, what more can one wish for?

The best thing with Lund is that snow is quite unusual which means one can ride the bike all year round. I may not look forward to dark days and freezing weather, but I think it will be alright.

Inga kommentarer: