torsdag 1 november 2012

Family and steak. Two of my favorite things.

At the moment life is quite good. My mom and family just arrived, I had a giant steak for dinner today and at the moment I'm researching the eighties in preparation for Saturday night while listening to Madonna and Alphaville. Also, tomorrow I can finally do laundry which means I'll have clothes soon. Since I'm pretty much on my last pair of socks.

But honestly, I'm so glad mu mom is here. It feels really strange and quite normal at the same time. Since I moved I pretty much started my own, new life and here she is being a part of it. Feels like I'm getting all sentimental all over here, changing topic.

Halloween is all around us. Yesterday was the true Halloween, but people are celebrating and dressing up whenever they have the opportunity. Sadly my last two Halloweens are hard to beat. Two years ago I threw a huge party at my house which was awesome, last year was spent in Hanoi, Vietnam, first at an expat party and then at a shady nightclub somewhere in the city. So this year is kinda a letdown, luckily there is plenty of other stuff going so its not like I will be bored.

Inga kommentarer: