tisdag 6 november 2012

Alone Again

Its a new week and the family is long gone. And I started off the week brilliantly by going to the gym. Having played football all my life I have never been much of a gym-person, but its never to late to start something new, eh? Yesterday's challenge was Step, a form of aerobics which I personally have never tried but heard much about. Being the first time ever, yesterday did not suck. Actually, I think I did pretty well. At least decent. I'm not sore today but it is not because I'm in shape, more likely that I was too lost in the movements to actually get a real work out. Hopefully next time I'll know the moves and steps better so I'll not feel like a lost puppy.


Today's dinner tips, the Student Budget: Traditional Black Pudding with bacon topped with jam.
Pudding: 7 kr/$1
Bacon: 7 kr/$1
Lingon Berry Jam: 29 kr a can. Maybe 2-3kr/serving.


Inga kommentarer: