torsdag 23 juli 2009

road trip

Finally internet access again, and not only internet, but also the energy to actually write something! Since my last post I've been driving 1500 miles on the west coast of the United States of America. From Seattle all the way down to Los Angeles. During this drive I and my family visited two aquariums, eaten great and less great food, seen a lot of beaches, hugged giant redwood trees and so much more. We drove over the Golden Gate bridge and walked the street together with bums in San Francisco, we saw a movie and walked the walk of fame in Los Angeles, we visited the wine yard the movie "Bottle Shock" is about (this was only a coincidence though, but still fun), we drove the US 1 behind the slowest car in California.

Right now I'm on Hawaii, we've been swimming, surfing, and yesterday we drove from Kihei where we live up to Hana, which is a very famous road I think.

Inga kommentarer: