onsdag 1 juli 2009

last day in dobbs

The last day in Dobbs Ferry finally came. This Monday I wanted to spend with so much people as possible. I woke up next to my brother in the small queen-size bed we shared in the hotel room in Tarrytown. The bed was warm and sticky and almost wet because of our bodies. I will never spend a night next to my brother in a bed with this size again. I know it will happen again though. 

Somewhere between 9.30-10.00 am came Andrea, Phoebe and Mara and picked me up and we started our journey towards Jones Beach. We arrived maybe an hour later? I'm not sure. Anyway, the weather was perfect, hot but not too much. We relaxed in the sun, ate lunch and went swimming. The best moment at the beach was when Phoebe lifted Andrea, walked ten yards and dumped her in the waves. The way back was also an adventure. We ended up in the middle of the rush hour. The car moved more slow than a snail I think. Then we took an exit and we were lost. In the south Bronx. And Phoebe needed a rest room. We arrived an hour later than we thought we would. The rest I leave to you. 

The afternoon and evening I spent with Lukas, dropped in at Jess' house, and then some people came to Lukas' house and we ate pizza and talked. The day was awesome, but also extremely sad. 

Inga kommentarer: