torsdag 25 juni 2009

Thursday

We are really moving soon. Very soon. On Tuesday next week. I try not to think about it, but when there are men I don't know walking around in our house wrapping things up and fill boxes with stuff its hard to avoid the thought. We will sleep in the house one more night, and on Friday we will take our bags and leave. I will spend Friday to Sunday at Lukas's house and the rest of my family will stay at a hotel. On Tuesday next week we will take our rental car and drive down to Virginia. I don't know if I can handle this right now. How can i possibly leave this place? This house, the city, the students in my school, all my friends, my lovable boyfriend who means everything and more to me, how will I be able to leave without having a mental breakdown? I don't its possible. 

Inga kommentarer: