måndag 8 juni 2009

Starting over?

I started to write this blog somewhere in the middle of my Junior year in High School. One of my reasons were: To keep writing in Swedish so I don't forget how to. Today I'm glad I did this. I read my Brother's Swedish essay a couple of days ago and he has totally forgot how to write in Swedish, a better comparison to his writing I think would be to call it Swenglish.

Why, you may be wondering now, am I writing in English now then? You see, we have exactly a week left of classes in school this year, the rest is only test days until summer break. When i started this blog, i had no idea how long I was going to stay in Dobbs Ferry. One year, two years, even longer? I know now that I will not spend my senior year in DFHS, its extremely sad, I know. So, I will now do the opposite, swedish school, english blog. And maybe I will even have some american readers, who knows?

My english is of course not perfect, so don't expect to read Shakespeare-class literature here. 

6 kommentarer:

Sussi sa...

Bättre än shakespeare tycker jag - it´s Filippa-class!

Kram!

Filippa sa...

meh de va ju bara lite små fel

Sussi sa...

vaaa...? vad snackar du om för fel, jag menade ju att det var bra ju.. :)

Kina Paulsson sa...

Mr Särskrivning himself, Rasmus W, har nog varit inne på Filippas inloggning och skrivit den kommentaren.

Filippa sa...

haha tack mamma för att du förklarade upp detta lilla missförstånd ;)

tack så mycket sussi :)

Sussi sa...

Vilken rackarunge!! :)