fredag 28 januari 2011

Well Hello there

I have been thinking a lot lately, and I thought it might be fun to revive the blog. I haven't written anything (not counting school essays) for very long and to be totally honest my few writing moments have been missed. Writing is also the easiest way of expressing feelings, you can say so much with so few words. I figured the easiest way to write must be the blog and after som consulting with a friend here I am, back on track.

Now, this blog is not going to be the really boring blog it used to be. I hope that with it's new life, I will find a new source of inspiration and hopefully I will find the energy to write something interesting.

Be aware that my life is not that entertaining, but perhaps you will find my thoughts and reflexions exciting and worth spending time reading.

Lots of Love

PS. I will also try to use very fancy words, as a practice for the IB exams in May. By using a spectacular vocabulary I plan to make my english exam paper outshine all the others.

Inga kommentarer: