måndag 31 januari 2011

Difficult Days

Ronan Keating sings that life is a rollercoaster, and I think anyone can agree with him. The fact that you can feel almost all kind of emotions in less than 24 hours is a ridicolous thought. Rage, happiness, sadness, annoyance or just plain contempt.

Today was one of the toughest days in my life. I have had the luxury of never really loosing someone dear to me, and now when it finally happened I had no idea it would be so hard. Without any experience loosing someone, I also lack the experience dealing with all the emotions. When around friends, it is so easy not thinking about it but as soon as there is no one around the sadness grows like unwanted weed. By writing this in a blog that nobody reads I hope that it will help, at least for a while.

At least the memorial was beautiful. I saw the most hardened faces quiver, and only the most wonderful and amazing person would have the ability to make that happen.

3 kommentarer:

Tony Ryttar sa...

Excellent writing.
And excellent expressing of how it really feels. I lost my grandmother when I was 19 and she was 59. It all comes back to me when I read this.

// T.

Anna sa...

Fina Filippa!
Du skriver verkligen vackert om dina känslor.
Känslorna vi inte upplever varje dag kan förvåna oss, att det faktiskt är tillåtet att också känna glädje samma dag som vi säger adjö till någon! Det bästa i kråksången är väl ändå att ingen annan kan säga till oss hur det skall vara. Det är våra känslor. Som vi känner. Finns inget rätt eller fel. Det kan ingen ta i från oss!!

Stor kram

Filippa sa...

Tack så mycket! Att skriva inlägget var väldigt jobbigt men när jag var klar så kändes allt mycket bättre. Vad ni skriver betyder jättemycket och det ger mig verkligen inspiration att fortsätta skriva.

Kramar