lördag 8 oktober 2011

Brake

After a rather uneventful week I am back writing again. This is of course mainly my fault, as I have adopted a very bad routine. These past days I have slept until noon, then after lunch visited a café I know has wifi and spend my afternoon in front of the computer. In my defense, the computer time have not been a waste of time as I am preparing for November and NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month, a writing project that have been introduced to me by some friends.

Well, today the I managed to break the curse and got out of bed before 9.30 am. Today we drove up to the Elephant Village, an elephant camp where you can go elephant riding and go through Mahout Training, a Mahout in short being the elephant's personal trainer. From there we went up the Nam Kahn River to the Tad Sae Waterfall by boat. We didn't go elephant riding or took a swim in the waterfall, as we (or, well, they) only had a short amount of so the time was mostly spent watching everything. However, now I know what I really need to do before I leave Luang Prabang, I have to take my time and do it.

Inga kommentarer: