fredag 16 oktober 2009

.

So. What am I doing a Friday night dressed in a T-shirt and sweatpants sitting in my room writing on my blog? And the time is 22.13. Yes, I wonder. First my friends I was planning to see cancelled (which wasn't her fault though). The problem is that after a school week I'm incredibly tired and the only thing I want to do is go home and eat a good dinner. And when home, I kinda forget to call people and then suddenly its to late to go out almost, and if I suddenly i got something to do it would probably take me more than an hour to leave the house and if I was gonna go to the city that would take me another hour. I wont complain though, because it is nice to be home and just rest and go to bed pretty early. And wake up tomorrow morning not like a zombie. 

Inga kommentarer: