tisdag 13 oktober 2009

soccer

There are few things I love more than soccer. I love it all kinds of way, playing games, watching or just practicing. The feeling you have after a way too hard practice, when every muscle in your body is exhausted and the only thing you can do is to lie on the sofa because if you would stand up your body would fall to the floor in protest, is unbeatable. Those are the practices I love. Every tuesday we have practice, and I hoped for one of those today.

To bad. The weather was cold today. Extremely cold. This morning it snowed, even if it was just for a couple of minutes. Did you her me? SNOWED!! In october? I say what!!? Even in Sweden that's not normal. So now you know how cold it was. The practice today was very cold, fun but cold. Not the exhausting for the muscles one. 

Inga kommentarer: