måndag 23 november 2009

DH

I know that I not update very often, I say this a lot, but I'll really try to get better. This weekend I have been hanging out with people and been watching movies. Friday I was at Maja's house and we saw "17 Again" with Zac Efron and Matthew Perry, most people probably know this movie. Saturday I was at a café with two friends, I ate dinner at home and then after I met up with an other friend. That was basically my weekend.

Desperate Housewives is tonight. Most people have getting sick of that show now, but some friends and I are still loyal followers. Its weird how you can get so happy when there's a good show, but when you have waited a week for the episode it feels go good to just sit in the couch and just watch without younger siblings disturbing.

Inga kommentarer: