torsdag 26 november 2009

*epic fail' and thanksgiving

I just got my math test back, and I ashamed. I have never done so bad at a test before. Never ever. Well, most people in class got the same result almost, so I guess it is OK. Next time I will definitely get a better result, its a promise.

After school today I will pick go pick up my little brother, hopefully its nice weather so I can walk home. It wouldn't be that nice if its raining.

However, today its exactly three weeks until christmas break. And next monday its december. That is so AWESOME! Even though school isn't that bad, i wish I could sleep a little longer in the mornings. And the break is unusually long, normally its 2 1/2 weeks, this year its three entire weeks, Yeah!

I know that everyone in DF is not in school today because of Thanksgiving. No turkey for me today though, and we have school. Thanksgiving must be the only all-american holiday, since it was invented after a american event. Its not like christmas or easter or hanukkah or ramadan which all have to do with religion. Most holidays in the world, so as in Sweden, are based on religion of course.

Inga kommentarer: