tisdag 3 november 2009

fall break summary (short)

Today is tuesday and last week's Fall break is over for real. Last week was awesome, I relaxed, slept, chilled and hung out most of the time, some time was also spent on shopping. On friday we had a Pre-Halloween, me and two friends decided to dress as HP-characters and then planed to hang out at a friends house. So i was Luna Lovegood, I pulled her off pretty well. I even had a "The Quibbler" magazine. Then we had duels and fought with our non-magical wands. And we watched "horror movies". We watched The Orphanage, Sweeney Todd, Poltergeist and Fanboyz. Fanboyz wasn't a horror movie but we knew that from the start. Poltergeist was a good movie in the beginning, I wont comment on the rest. The orphanage scared the crap out of us though.

Inga kommentarer: