fredag 6 november 2009

FRIDAY!

Today is Friday, and its well needed. Today I almost fell asleep during the last 10 minutes of TOK class so tomorrow I'm going to sleep a lot. After school today I might see a friend of mine, if we both have time. This week have been busy. On monday I got a new haircut, tuesday I was at the dentist (I also met a friend of the train, it was niceee), Wednesday I had soccer practice and thursday i finally had time to relax after school for real. So yesterday I FB and aim chatted with some of my awesome americans. Its weird when its 11.30 pm and the time over there is only 5.30 in the afternoon. Its weird. And I feel that my blog is incredibly boring, so it would be fun if anyone could post suggestions what I could write about. Just to make it more interesting.

Inga kommentarer: