onsdag 2 mars 2011

Biology

As I have mentioned before, I'm on break. Up until today, this break has been everything but efficient. I have slept, watched TV and been on the computer. Friday I was at the bar with some friends, and the Oscars of course, but that is it. Today, I changed. My mom woke me up at 7, and I got up at 7.25. I then showered, ate breakfast and took the bus into the city. There I bought myself some important school supplies and half an hour after the City Library has opened I was there with my biology book. I then had a lunchdate with my computer eating sushi and working on my english project. After lunch I went back to the library where I studied until 15.20. 5 hours biology and 40 minutes english!

I finished my day with a cappuccino and great company (more english dicussions though) and then home. A very active and efficient day.

Inga kommentarer: