onsdag 9 mars 2011

Downton Abbey

I have recently found out about a British drama series called Downton Abbey, and I have to say it is wonderful. I love it. Period. It is set in pre-WWI society, circulating the lives of the inhabitants of Downton Abbey, both family and servants. After only seeing 5 episodes, I as the audience has already developed a relationship with almost all the characters. Some I love, some I despise, some I feel a deep sympathy for and some that are just ver charming. One of the actors also did the role as Edward Ferrars in BBC's version of Sense and Sensibility. Another famous person from the cast list is Maggie Smith. The lady more famous as Professor McGonagall for the younger generation. Thanks to variuos websites online I have seen up to episode 5, but now I have to stop myself from watching more, I really do not wish this series to end.

I therefor recommend everyone to sit down and watch it.

Inga kommentarer: