tisdag 22 mars 2011

something strange

Something strange is happening.

Nowadays, I wake up every morning by myself just after 6 am. After more than 8 hours of sleep. This mysterious new sleeping patterns started slowly, but have now taken over completely. I am full of energy from 6.30 am to when I come home. Then I am exhausted, I just wanna sit around staring out in thin air. This might be because my days are stuffed with new things happening, new info to take in and just so much to think of. Things that go through my mind these days are: exams, math, graduation, summer, studying, moving, baby brother on its way, and other minor (sarcasm) stuff that affects a soon 19 to be year old.

I figured, if I stay out and not go home until later in the evening, I will keep up with the tempo and not become tired. So I will now spend my afternoons/evenings at the library, gym or the closest bar.

Inga kommentarer: