torsdag 24 mars 2011

Panic?

When teachers ask if we had hit the point of panic yet, you suddenly start to think. Should I panic? Are there reasons for me to? The answer is: YES. I should panic, and sometimes when I am by myself the I am struck by terror and a bit of hysteria. However, the feeling has passed in a second and I am then back to normal. I do not know if this is good or bad. The expected behaviour of the IB-student at this time of the year is sitting locked inside the restroom crying one's eyes out. I really have some math to learn, and biology, so I will spend a lot of time in school these next coming weeks. Only five weeks until exams!

It is not helping that all students in the non-IB program has the IB-floor as their new hang-out spot. They're talking, shouting and playing music/youtube videos and are over all extremely obnosxoius.

Inga kommentarer: