måndag 7 februari 2011

Day 1

Day 1 of the two weeks of Mock exams is over. I'm exhausted both mentally and physically. Having written 4 papers today, my brain feels like mashed potatoes and gravy. After my third paper my hand felt weird, I can't really explain how it felt. I also strain all my back-muscles while I write which means that I feel all creepy in my back and neck muscles At least I am completely done with psychology, and I only have paper 3 of history left.
Someone said today that revising the day before your mock test defeats the purpose, since this exam is to see where you are at the moment. I have been thinking about this, and I plan to do something in between. An hour of math after dinner and then looking through english notes in front of the TV will be enough.

Since I'm still living at home and go to school I sometimes forget that I'm an adult now, according to the law. But sometimes there are these few events that remind that I am not a child anymore. Like when I voted last fall. Or when I started my own savings-account. Or when my mom's friends asks if I want a glass of wine. Or today, when I recieved a letter from the bank with the statement of earnings and tax deductions.

There is however a difference from being an adult on paper and in reality. I have no idea what to do with this letter, luckily my mom is an expert.

Inga kommentarer: