torsdag 3 februari 2011

school, gym, studying, soccer

Yesterday was a long day. Luckily I have sleep-ins on Wednesays otherwise I don't know how I would have made it. Class started at 9.40 and the school day ended at 13.30, so usually it is a short day. However, I then went to the gym for an hour, showered and then went back to school. You might be wondering why I would do something that stupid, but the school is actually a great place to study, and the gym is only two minutes from school. After I got some work done I went to Kristineberg to play some soccer with the girls I coach. Which was fun but I can't really remember I used to be like some of them when I was 9, throwing around the ball when the coach is speaking, bouncing it and stuff. Staring out into the blue and then not knowing what to do. Or talking very indiscreetely to a friend. I actually love coaching and all the girls are really great players, but sometimes I wish they could actually listen to what I say.

I probably was just like them. Or probably even worse.

I then got home at nine pm. Exactly 12 hours after I left the house. Exhausted. In the future every Wednesday is going to look like yesterday. If this is what it means to be a grown-up, I rather pass and catch the next ride to Neverland.

Inga kommentarer: