fredag 11 februari 2011

Day 4+5

Day 4 and 5 have been very nice. Thursday started with a biology test in the morning, which hopefully went allright. Then, me and five other girls went to Kungsträdgården (King's Garden), rented skates and went ice-skating for an hour. It started to lightly snow and it was a very pretty picture. We then went to home one of the girls to drink hot chocolate and eat cinnamon buns infront of Disney's Mulan. It was awesome. To then finally end a very good day watching the King's Speech at the cinema just makes it so much better.

Day five started with a blizzard. And a really bad one. When I had gotten out of the shower this morning I had recieved a text saying: ALL THE BUSSES ARE CANCELLED. And really, every bus in Stockholm was cancelled. No joke. And since basically everyone is dependent on the bus system everyone was now isolated. Luckily, my dad has a truck. A Dodge truck. Getting to school was not a problem for me. However, 85% of the school took the day off. So did the rest of all the students in Stockholm. So, I had a Swedish test, my dad picked my up (fortunately, out schedule looked exactly the same today) and I went home. I then had sushi with some of my awesome lady-friends.

Now, my right arm hurts really bad, that might be because I am right now sitting very uncomfortably to type, but also since I have written 11 tests this week.

Inga kommentarer: