fredag 4 februari 2011

Friday

Why are Fridays so fantastic? There are several factors. First of all you know instinctively that now you have two school-free days in a row. Which means that you have two automatic sleep-ins. And by having sleep-ins it means that you can stay up as late as you want Friday AND Saturady night, and spend them however you want. Some of the activies widely practised by teens and young adults are:
Clubbing
Partying
Movie-Nights
Surfing the web
Making movies (yes, this has happened)

Now we still have winter so the nights are dark and cold and overall scary, but during the summer the nights are the most wonderful thing. Many nights have been spent outside without even realizing time passes by. It is not until someone says "Look, the sun is coming up!" you notice you've been up all night. Can you guess that I miss summer? I miss summer like the sun misses the flower (Yes, A Knight's Tale reference).

Another reason I love Fridays are that my school schedule is really great. I start 8.30 am in the morning and I get out of at 13.00. That means that have basically the rest of the day to spend. Today I was practicing driving with my mom, since I haven't gotten my license yet. I'm working on it though. Kinda.
This weekend will be spent with my math book in my right hand and revision guides in my left. Mock exams are starting next week. That is tests from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Thursday. Friday I only have a test in the morning. It will be both exciting and brutal.

Inga kommentarer: