onsdag 16 februari 2011

Last Day + HP

Today I had my last test. History Paper 3 Higher Level. It went OK. I won't dwell on it anymore. At least I am done. 14 papers in one and a half week. Not bad.

I have borrowed an english edition of Hary Potter and the Philosophers Stone by a friend. The only copies I have is in swedish. I though that it would be a good idea to start reading them with my 7-year old sister. That will be great, practicing english at the same time as reading the greatest children's book ever written. We read the first chapter today, or, well, I read it aloud but tomorrow we decided that she should read at least a couple of pages to me. Practicing both reading and pronounciation. It funny though, because I think I am the one enjoying reading it the most. However, she listened closely, was very focused and I think she enjoyed it as well. She also laughed a little and I think she will love the story when we have read more.

Inga kommentarer: