onsdag 9 februari 2011

Day 2+3

Tuesday I had only two tests, on in the morning and one after lunch. That maight not seem bad but the problem was, one of those two tests was a math test. I. Hate Math. If it was possible to kill a subject, mathemathics would rest on the bottom of the ocean with several bleeding wounds, wearing a shirt saying "I Hate Twilight". My first test was english which went good. Then the afternoon session came and when I opened the examination paper I wanted to cry. It was brutal. But I held in my tears and sat through the entire session trying to solve equations and remember how to find area under a curve.

This morning started with another math test. I did not want to cry today which means at least it most have been better than yesterday. But i am not sure, maybe my mind have been hardened. Afternoon was biology x2 which went both good and allright. I then went home making a delicious Chai for myself.

Inga kommentarer: