tisdag 1 november 2011

Hanoi Part 1

Hanoi: - The is no system in the traffic at all - If you cross the street, walk in a pretty slowly steady pace. The scooters will just drive around you, it is not until you stop or run accidents happen - I could not possibly live here - I miss Luang Prabang Well, to go back in time a bit, I'll tell you about this joke of a coincidence that happened today. The Englishman I met in Vang Vieng went to Vientiane one day earlier than me, but we decide to have dinner the night I arrive and I meet him and his friends outside their guesthouse and we eat dinner and have an over all good time. We discover that me and the Englishman are going to catch the same flight to Hanoi the next day and we loosely decide to meet up and go together. Sadly, we fail to meet up the following morning but when I am on my way to meet up with my cab I run into him by accident when he his leaving a café. Its a small world. The trip to Hanoi goes very smoothly. The flight goes well. Our bags arrive as they should. The pick-up driver from my hotel are waiting for us when we get out. My room is prepared when I get to the hotel and me and Ian (the Englishman) enjoy some traditional Vietnamese beef noodles for dinner. Then, overwhelmed by the massiveness of Hanoi there is nothing we can do but to go to bed. We conclude that we would not have wanted to have gone through the trouble of finding a cab and then find a guesthouse, and that we re very happy that I already had taken care of it before I left home.

Inga kommentarer: