måndag 3 september 2012

First day of school

Today was the first day of school. Not a real school day maybe since there were no lectures but only an introduction meeting and roll call but today I met the teachers and many of my future classmates. They even managed to give us homework. Those bastards. No, but jokes aside, all of the teachers are older japanese ladies, and super adorable. I just want to hug them. And I believe we will call them Sensei, awesome!

Later I attended what we call a Novisch-meeting. A novisch, (alternative spelling for novice) is a freshman who just started uni and needs some introductions into the student life. This meeting was held by the Institution for the humanities and theology, my institution. Met some great people, dishing on Twilight can never go wrong.

Inga kommentarer: