tisdag 11 september 2012

The Roller Coaster Tuesday

This day has truly had its up and downs. I started the day doing laundry, waking up at 7 o'clock. This was soon followed by embarrassing myself in front of the landlord by not removing my stuff until fifteen minutes after my pre-booked time had ended. You see, I only had some stuff that needed to dry a little bit more and me thinking that no one really start doing laundry with drying their clothes I thought I could remove them a little bit later. I know we are not allowed to do that, but it was at least worth a try. I thought the one after me would be someone like myself, a young student and would be understanding. I was wrong. Of course the landlord was the one after me and I awkwardly tried to explain my plan, excused myself and hurried up to my apartment, trying to hide from the world. The afternoon followed and with it four hours of japanese lecture. The first three, with I-sensei, flew by. I-sensei is our only young teacher among all the older ladies. Watching her face is like looking into the sun, all bright and shiny. The 45 minutes with M-sensei felt like forever. I do not think it was her fault though, your brain feel a little bit lick mush after three hours of Japanese grammar.


My evening was all fun and pleasure though. First I made myself dinner after my father's chicken pasta recipe. With a few changes though. Instead of chicken filet, I used chicken heart (a great and cheap substitution) and put in more sambal oelek than normal since I didn't have any chili peppers. It tasted just like at home. Yum! The rest of the night was dedicated to True Blood. My novisch group came over to my place and we watched some episodes in preparation for Friday when we together with the other novisches are all dressing up in costumes inspired by the show. Wolf pack is obviously going as werewolves. Awesome!

Inga kommentarer: