tisdag 11 september 2012

Recipe 1

My first challenge as a part of the new project: baking, in this case rolls or rosenbullar The last time I made bread by myself was probably in middle or early high school during Home Ed. However, it went surprisingly well. It took me forever of course since I had to scrutinize the recipe and learn it by heart. Well, I not really had to but when you are insecure of your abilities one is better safe than sorry.

Since it went as well as it did I figured I can continue bake my own bread in the future. With the main ingredients being butter and flour it is an incredibly cheap option to the bread you buy in the store. And a hundred times more delicious.

Aside from the recipes from my book I found several recipes on the internet I really want to try, such as Pad Thai, Laotian Laap and Texas Chili. We'll see when I can get around making these.

Inga kommentarer: