torsdag 6 september 2012

The New Project

I was just hit by an idea. Since it's incredibly hard to figure out what to have for dinner I will work my way through my cook book, the traditional Swedish "Vår Kokbok", Julie Powell-style. Or, as it is named in English, "Our Cook Book". This book can be found in any Swedish home and the perfect gift to a high school graduate or a house-warming present. I will not do all the recipes, since I'm living on a student budget and some might be a little over-prized for someone like, but I will try to do as many as possible. I have already found several recipes I want to try (and eat). Soups, quiches, salads and anything with potatoes. The book has an entire chapter dedicated to potatoes, and because it costs next to nothing it is perfect for me to experiment with.


Maybe I'll write about my progress and post it on the blog. But if its a complete failure I might skip the writing part.

Inga kommentarer: