tisdag 18 september 2012

Two very busy days

Monday was first day at work. Even though it is basically the same job I had in Stockholm, it is still different. New people, new place, new routines. I think it went fine though. I worked the evening shift together with another girl, who sort of became my mentor. Tomorrow I'm working the morning shift, nervous! But I think it will be fine.

Today was spent watching Community, followed by school, tea time with a friend and then a meeting with my "nation". I am now (by accident) a member of the environment group of my nation so today we had an introduction meeting which we spent drinking coffee and planting basil and chili plants in little cups. It was fun though so I'll definitely go to the next meeting. Now I'm doing laundry and still haven't had any dinner. Tomorrow I have to be at work at 7.15 am so I should go to bed real soon, but I'm all hyped up so it'll have to wait.

My lovely plants


Inga kommentarer: